Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crickets

For those of you who know Miss Ann, you know that she is very independent. She enjoys helping out, and given big girl tasks. We stopped at the pet store to pick up crickets for Daddy's fire bellied toads. (I told him he could only have them if i didn't have to do anything to care for them... see how that worked out)! Anyways, Miss Ann asked so nice if she could hold them for the ride home. Of course I'd let my (at the time) 3 year old carry them home! Crickets are sent home in a plastic bag, filled with air, similar to that of a goldfish. All of a sudden, I heard a pop! I turned around, grabbed the bag from her in an instant. She had squeezed the bag so hard the rubber band went flying in my van. Fortunately, i go the bag before i had 2 dozen large crickets loose in my van. That was a close one!

No comments:

Post a Comment