Monday, March 22, 2010

As per your request...

I have been asked on numerous occasions to blog about my life as a mom. My husband and I have 4 children, names and ages: Miss Ann 4,Ry Guy 3, Gracie almost 2, and B-ah 4 months old. As you can imagine, life is quite crazy around here, but we love it! Aside from parenting, my husband Scott is a full time student attending graduate school for nurse anesthesia, and I make specialty cakes as a hobby. We are a Christian family, instilling the importance of Jesus into our children. We have christian values, and enjoy serving the Lord!

Nichole, this shout out is for you... If you can think of anything I am missing, let me know so I can add it!

1 comment:

  1. By the way... Mom-e-vents... get it?! mom events and also mommy vents! :)

    ReplyDelete